01/02/2012

INSPIRATION - CHARLOTTE FREE

Charlotte Free has got to be one of my favourite models; she's only 18 and has already done amazingly in her modelling career by modelling for things such as the Topshop make-up range and doing shoots for magazines like Vogue and Wonderland etc. I love her vibrant pink hair which she is well known for and if I had blonde hair I would definitely go crazy on dyeing my hair shocking colours. Recently I have been wanting to dye my hair green, which may sound revolting but I love the idea of it. Charlotte Free has definitely inspired my way into these thoughts!


Not only does her hair amaze me but I love her unique style. She can pull off any look what's so ever and I will be forever jealous of that...


E x

4 comments:

  1. Charlotte Free is an absolute babe! I love the way she can pull off any style, even the prim and more conventional dresses look gorgeous on her and the pattern pieces go so well with her hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her style, she is a true beauty and also stands out from the crowd which is great =)

    You're invited to enter my Valentine's giveaway to win 120 $ gift certificate and tights on Romwe.com !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great inspiration :) lovely haircolour!

    nice blog :)

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is totally rocking that hair! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete