26/06/2012

JUST A POST



Denim jacket & Jumper - Beyond Retro, Jeans - Topshop, Canvas bag - Rough Trade East store

I thought I'd do a real quick post from what I wore the other day when I went to see a friend. I'm really sorry about the awful quality of these photos but I quickly took them on my webcam because I just couldn't be bothered with setting up my slr. This outfit is pretty casual, but to be honest I really love simple clothing like this. I seem to be wearing my beloved denim jacket all the time at the moment, it's just proper versatile. 

I feel pretty bad for being so lazy and not blogging properly recently, I have so much time now because I have finished all my GCSE exams (YES) and I'm free so hopefully I'll be posting a hell of a lot more!

Once again, apologies for the bad quality photos!

E x

3 comments:

  1. Cool Jacket. Im having a giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute! love love love your glasses x

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog and I love your it! You have a great style!

    ReplyDelete