19/07/2012

SONG OF THE DAY #1

The Horrors - Suffragette City


Okay, so I'm no music critic or whatever but I thought I'd do a 'song of the day' just cause I love music so much and I thought it might be interesting?
This cover of David Bowie's song (and probably my favourite Bowie song) 'Suffragette City' is such a good cover. The Horrors are currently one of my favourite bands, and have been for a couple of years now. If you haven't listened to The Horrors before then get yourself on YouTube pronto! They always seem to cover songs you wouldn't really expect, but that's one of the reasons why I adore them so much... I actually got the inspiration to do a 'song of the day' from The Horrors' website which I look at far too often... Enjoy!

E x

2 comments:

  1. I love that song !

    Love,Meroda
    http://www.berlin-fashion-fou.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Horrors version of this song is just so so good. It was part of a C4 documentary on them - loved it! x

    ReplyDelete